The continuous flux of omics data and knowledge challenges our current ability to make sense, understand, discovery knowledge, visualize, explain, and analyze in an integrative fashion all available measurement, information, and knowledge. We solicit papers with particular focus to the following areas:
- Methods for retrieving related omics data, integrate them, and integratively visualize them
- Methods for integrative knowledge discovery from multiple omics sources and biological knowledge
- Methods for integratively analyzing multiple omics datasets and biological knowledge. The datasets may be obtained on the same or matched biological samples but employing different omics technologies and datasets obtained on different biological samples
- Causal discovery methods for multiple omics datasets
- Methods for integration and integrative analysis of time-course omics data
- Methods for integrative network analysis stemming from multiple omics data and biological knowledge-bases
- Innovative applications of statistical, machine learning, and data mining methods to multiple omics datasets and knowledge bases
- Methods for interpretation and explanation of results obtained from various omics datasets and knowledge bases
The submissions should be 2-page abstracts, following the Link provided for Microsoft Word. A number of selected abstracts will be invited to be submitted as full papers for inclusion in the Supplement hosted by a special issue BMC Bioinformatics, fully peer-reviewed. Authors will cover the cost for their accepted manuscript (Approximately GBP £1.000).
- Abstract Submission deadline :
- Author Notifications : 15/07/2015
For each abstract accepted, at least one author must register for the conference, paying the FULL (non-student) registration fee.
To submit your abstract (ONLY for paper abstracts )you can click on the link below, where you will redirected to EasyChair, a leading free conference management system.
In order to submit your abstract you should follow the instructions below:
- Apply for an EasyChair account at the conference EasyChair website
- Log in to the EasyChair system when you are ready for the submission
- Choose “New Submission” to enter the abstract of your paper